What To Do If Floods Hit Spartanburg County!
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. They closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
What do SERVPRO Franchise Professionals do?
Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
Faster to Any Size Disaster
A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
Preferred Vendor for Many National and Local Insurance Companies
Have Questions? Call Today 1-864-576-2430
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution.
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.