What To Do In an Event of Sewage Invading Your Home or Business
Water Damage From Contaminated Water
- Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly if contact with contaminated does occur.
- Spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily on damaged or wet areas.
- Turn on the HVAC system if there is possibility of spreading contaminated air.
- Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants.
- Use products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if exposed to the contaminated areas.
When it comes to contaminated water, SERVPRO of Spartanburg County are experts. We have trained professionals that can properly and efficiently take care of your sewage problem. A tragedy could happen in seconds and at any time so, do not hesitate and pick up the phone and give us a call. SERVPRO of Spartanburg County has 24/7 emergency services.