Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Residential Fire

This home in Simpsonville, SC suffered some damages to their kitchen due to a cooking accident that sparked a fire. The more severe damages were located in the kitchen while some minor issues made its way to the living area and the rooms upstairs. The production crew here at SERVPRO of Spartanburg County came in and restored their house in no time!

Commercial Fire in Spartanburg, SC

This company suffered an electrical fire that caused damage to the upstairs office area. Our crew came in and cleared all the debris, cleaned the floors, and walls so that the whole area could be restored and the business could go back to running normal operations.

House Fire Aftermath

As you can see in the picture, the side of the house is where the fire occurred. The fire caused a lot of soot build up in the home and smoke was still leftover. Nothing SERVPRO couldn't fix!

Crawlspace Fire

This picture shows the aftermath of a fire that occurred in a crawlspace in a home in the Chesnee area. You can see how much damage the fire caused. Soot is all over the walls and the insulation is completely destroyed.  

Residential Kitchen Fire in Spartanburg, SC

This is the aftermath of a kitchen fire that occurred while cooking. The flames went fairly high, causing the microwave to melt as shown in the picture. We were able to get rid of all the soot and removed the harsh smell of burnt plastic and other potentially harmful odors and emissions with the help of our deodorizing equipment and air scrubbers. 

House Fire in Boiling Springs, SC

This was the result of a candle fire that occurred in a Boiling Springs residency. The fire caused significant smoke damage, leaving the walls, ceilings, and contents covered in soot throughout the home. Our crew was able to save most of their contents and worked very hard to get all of the thick soot out of the ceilings and walls. The residents were very appreciative of our efforts to save their beloved contents.

Restaurant Bathroom Fire

This is the result of a small fire that occurred at a restaurant located in Spartanburg, SC. We arrived on the scene that day, and the employees at the restaurant were very pleased wit our timeliness and our ability to get the job done quickly and efficiently.

Kitchen Fire in Spartanburg, SC

This was the result of a fire that started in the kitchen of a residence in Spartanburg, SC. There was very significant soot and smoke damage all throughout the kitchen, as well as other areas of the home. The owner was amazed at how well our crew was able to restore her home.